Cleaning your laptop or Chromebook is easy and should be done on a regular basis. The part of the device that needs additional care is the screen.
Cleaning the screen:
- Do NOT use Windex, glass cleaner, or disinfectant wipes or spray.
- You can use automobile glass cleaner, electronic screen cleaner, water, or distilled vinegar
- You can use a microfiber cloth
- Be careful about pressing too hard as this can damage the screen
Cleaning the rest of the device:
- Stay away from spray cleaners, getting too much liquid on the device can cause damage
- Use a disinfecting wipe or a cleaning wipe to clean the device
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Article is closed for comments.