To create a new Sheet from Google Drive:
- Click on "New"
- Click on "Google Sheet"
- Select "Blank spreadsheet" or "From a template"
To create a new Sheet from Sheets Homepage:
- Click on the all apps button (the waffle)
- Click on "Google Sheets"
- Select "Blank presentation" or "From a template"
You can also use SHIFT+S inside Google Drive
This section goes over the navigation and basic functions available in Google Sheets. This goes over topics such as:
- Version history
- Managing freezing rows
- Adding content & formating
This section will go over features such as:
- Auto expand columns to the width of text
- Center align text
- Creating a drop-down menu
- Conditional Formating
- Using "COUNTIF" Formula
This section goes over how to use pivot tables to analyze data.