Our team created this guide to empower organizations to quickly equip their staff with the equipment needed to Work From Home (WFH) efficiently and effectively. Our guide gives you guidance on building permanent WFH setups that incorporate equipment for virtual workouts throughout the day. We believe adding time for movement/virtual workouts during the workday is crucial for employee well being and productivity.
This guide was created in partnership with Coach Adams (Nick Adams) who is the 2020 Massachusetts Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year and brings a thoughtful and balanced approach to wellness in a Corporate setting.
This guide was created with setups that will benefit people who typically work 8+ hours a day on a computer.
In this guide you will find:
- Laptop Suggestions
- Heavy User WFH Build
- Heavy User WFH Add-on
- Subscription Tech Service Pricing & Virtual Workout Resources
- Google Pixel Book Go / get the i5 or higher build
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 / get the i5 or higher build
- Apple Macbook Pro / i5 or higher build
Heavy User WFH Build
|Dell UltraSharp 34 Curved USB-C Monitor: U3419W||1||$799.00||$799.00|
|Standard Dell wired keyboard & Mouse||1||$50.00||$50.00|
|Powerblock Classic Series Elite 50||1||$299.00||$299.00|
|Door Way Suspension Trainer||1||$45.00||$45.00|
|EliteFTS Mini Band Set (2 Micro, 2 Mini, 2 Monster Mini, 1 Pro Light)||1||$80.00||$80.00|
Heavy User WFH Add-on
|PRO PERSONAL VIDEO COLLABORATION KIT||1||$430.00||$430.00|
|Door Pull Up Bar||1||$100.00||$100.00|
Subscription Tech Service Pricing & Virtual Workout Resources
- WFH Tech Support - $49 per request flat rate. Yes really. Locked in until July 31st.
- Virtual Workouts - Coach Adams has been working with our team with daily virtual workouts, click here for a sample. You can contact Coach Adams by emailing Coachnickadams@gmail.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.