If you need to work from home, our team is equipped with tools to provide remote support. Here are some notes on what you can expect with remote support and what you can do to ensure you have a seamless experience.
Update your contact information with us
- Click on your name located on the top right-hand section of this page
- Click on "My Profile"
- On the My Profile page, click on "Edit Profile"
- Under "Edit Profile" please make sure we have a phone number for you. We will use the phone number to verify your identity in case you need to reset your email password.
Remote Support/Remote Control
Our team can provide remote support in 1 of 2 ways. We can either remotely control your computer or start a video session through your mobile phone, laptop, tablet, etc. Below is what you can expect:
- A technician will ask you to go to fastsupport.com
- On this page, you will be asked to enter your name and a support key provided by the Suzor IT technician
- You will see the technicians name when the support session is started
- Once you end the session, Suzor IT will no longer have access to view or control your computer
- We will never proactively reach out to you and request access. If something doesn't feel right about the support session please end it and send an email to email@example.com
Remote Video Support
- Our team uses Zoom
- You will be asked to download the Zoom App. The Zoom App will ask for access to your camera and microphone
- We will provide you with either a Zoom meeting link or a meeting code
- Our support team will be able to see you through your camera and you can end the session at any time.