- We are available to sit in and observe your classroom to identify areas that can be improved or problems that can be solved with technology, such as tools to assist with creating lessons, providing instruction, grading processes, and more.
- Request Classroom Observations by submitting a request in our Help Desk
- If you're looking for in-class support for new technology, you can book our Technology Integration Specialist to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Request Integration Support by submitting a request in our Help Desk
- After implementation of any new hardware and software, documentation will be available in our Help Center. This is a good place to look if you are having issues with a specific tool, or you want to learn more about what other teachers are using and find new tools that can benefit your own classroom.
- We will hold weekly roundtables where teachers can drop in to ask specific questions or have a thought partner to talk about new ideas and theories to integrate into their classrooms.
- Roundtables will be held weekly on Tuesdays from 3-3:45 pm in the Ralph C. Mahar Library and Wednesdays from 3:15-4 pm in Dexter Park
- We will run monthly workshops focused on key topics or tools that most teachers can benefit from. Workshops will be posted on our Facebook page!
- Find our upcoming workshops here: www.facebook.com/pg/suzorit/events/
- Workshops will be held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at Petersham Center School and 3rd Tuesday of the month at Ralph C. Mahar
- Our tech team will respond to issues with the technology. Just send a ticket for any issues through our Help Center
- Find our Help Center at: help.suzorit.com
- Our Help Center will also suggest related articles to help you solve issues before you even sent it or you can use our live chat if things go wrong during class.